Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Quarterly Review Jan, Feb, March- CVS & Walgreens

I'm off to a great start! The total spent is how much cash I spent out of pocket (OOP) and the savings is what I would have spent if I had paid full retail price for the items. The total saved is a bit less than last quarter, but there were lots of Thanksgiving deals last quarter. I have also gotten pickier with my deals and purchased some items just for rebates. Here's how I did:

Total spent in 1st quarter = $57.59!!!
Total saved in 1st quarter = $985.76

PLUS, I had several mail-in rebates this quarter. I've received some of them, but not all. If you figure in the rebates, I did even better:
Total spent in 1st quarter = $57.59!!!
Total rebates in 1st quarter = $58.47!!!
Total: -$.88 OOP!!! I MADE $.88 this quarter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment