Saturday, February 13, 2010

DisneyWorld and Walgreens 02/13/10!!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates last week - I spent the week at Walt Disney World!!!!! And the best part is the trip was all paid for, thanks to Sam's extra paycheck in October and my couponing skills. I'm not quite up to par with Kristin @ Couponing to Disney, but hey, I'm still learning!

Here's Sam & I with Lilo & Stitch! They were so funny! Lilo had to hold Sam's hand and Stitch kept giving me kisses and told me to call him!

*******************

I didn't know there was a friends and family discount on Friday, so I didn't go to Walgreens until today. They were out of the Dove for Men (shock!) but I still did pretty good. I had $14RR that were expiring. Here's how I did:

Walgreens:
Total: $1.06!!!
Total savings: $24.85!!!
Plus I got back $5RR from the Theraflu, $3RR from the Kotex & $2RR from the Poligrip!!!

2 Kotex pads = $6/2
2 Theraflu = $10/2
1 Poligrip = $2.00
1 Vitaminschtick = $2.99 (I thought it was on sale for $1.99. Oops!)
Used $2/2 Kotex pad coupon
Used 2 $2/1 Theraflu coupons (FF)
Used $8RR and $6RR
Total: $1.06!!!
Total savings: $24.85!!!
Plus I got back $5RR from the Theraflu, $3RR from the Kotex and $2RR from the Poligrip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment