Saturday, January 30, 2010

7 A Week emails!

One of my favorite blogs is Kristin's Couponing to Disney because she shows how you can turn the "imaginary" savings from couponing into something real. She decided she wants her family of four to take a Disneyworld vacation EVERY YEAR and pays for it through couponing and good deals. One of the things she does is called "5 A Day" where she emails 5 different companies Mon-Fri to either compliment or complain about their products. By doing this, she gives the company valuable feedback and they usually send her coupons or other promotional materials. For all the info, check out her post here and her recap here.

I think this is a great idea, but it seems a little ambitious for me right now, so I decided to start a 7 A Week, so I will be sending out 7 emails a week, but probably all in one day. I started 1/25 and here's what I did:
(I complimented, unless otherwise noted.)

Aunt Jemima

Birds Eye Voila!

Brummel & Brown

Healthy Choice

Marzetti FREE TEXAS TOAST COUPON

Organic Horizon

Scrubbing Bubbles FREE PRODUCT COUPON PLUS COUPON BOOKLET


As you can see, I sent 7 emails and already got 2 free product coupons! This is definitely worth my time. I would recommend writing about products you really like, as it makes the email seem more genuine. Here's an example for all laundry detergent that I submitted on the webpage:


I wanted to just take a moment of my time to write to you today and tell you how much I love your all small & mighty laundry detergent. The Fresh Rain scent is amazing and I love how my clothes smell after I wash them. I also like how small the bottle is and how it uses less packaging than other detergents. Thank you so much for making a great product that not only cleans my clothes, but also helps out the environment. Thank you for your time.


Short, but specific and genuine, as I only purchase all small & mighty. So check out Kristin's suggestions and start sending those emails!


Click here to view my progress

No comments:

Post a Comment