Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday goodies

I recently celebrated my brithday and got lots of goodies because of it. Mostly, I got food coupons, but I did receive a birthday card from Victoria Secret with a $10 off my next purchase coupon. I hit the mall today and used it. I picked out a 6.7oz bottle of Vanilla & Sandalwood bodywash for $10, used my $10 coupon and didn't even have to pay tax! I also went next door to Sephora and picked up my beautyinsider birthday present. This year, it was a mini eye kit, with eyeshadow, eye liner and mascara. Awesome!

Total: ZERO

Here are the links to the birthday deal I got. The ones with a * mean I didn't get it this year, but I did the year before. Also, you'll probably get a coupon just for signing up!

Applebees – Free dessert
Auntie Anne’s Pretzels - B1G1 free, plus monthly coupons
Boston Market -- Free dessert
Buffalo Wild Wings – Free dessert
Chili’s – Free dessert
Coldstone Creamery – Free like-it size with 1 mix-in
Culver's - Free sundae
Dairy Queen- B1G1 free Blizzard
Fazoli’s – Free desert*
Fuddruckers – Free 1/3 pound burger!
Lone Star Steakhouse - Free appetizer (Was free entree last year)
Macaroni Grill – Free dessert
Papa Murphy’s – Free cookie dough w/pizza purchase
Qdoba Mexican Grill – B1G1 free burrito on your birthday*
Quizno’s – Free cookie*
Red Robin – Free Hamburger!
Ruby Tuesday – Free Hamburger!
Ryan’s – B1G1 free meal
San Francisco Over – Free salad or pasta!
Schlotzsky’s – Free small Original sandwich
Sephora -- Free mini eye kit: mini eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara
Texas Roadhouse – Free appetizer or sidekick of ribs.
TGI Friday’s – Free dessert
The Fox and Hound – Free entree!
Tropical Smoothie Cafe – Free smoothie
Zio's Italian - Free entree!

No comments:

Post a Comment